Citytech Software Private Limited has designed and developed over 500 database driven websites. Our experience lies in developing:
- Content Management Systems
- Development of Business website/portals
- Web Application
- Community Portals
- Online Directories
- E-commerce and Shopping Carts
- Dating Websites
- Real Estate Sites
- Membership Based Sites
- Credit Card Processing
Microsoft .NET framework represents a major step forward for Microsoft developers, encompassing many of the object-oriented design disciplines and managed code innovations that have become popular in e-business application development over the last few years. Consequently we have established a special competency center to spread knowledge and promote best practices with Microsoft’s new .NET Framework (ASP.NET / VB .NET / C# etc). We have started working in Visual Studio 2010, AJAX and Framework 3.5/4.0.Our Microsoft Competency Center leverages this expertise to enable rapid, error-free application development to solve specific business problems.
The objectives of this team involve:
- Providing technical solutions implementing Microsoft .NET
- Resolving problems faced in applying Microsoft .NET technology
- Establishing a forum for knowledge sharing among developers
- Building competency in chosen Microsoft servers and services
- Developing reusable components that can be used across projects
- Core: .NET Framework, DNA, COM, COM+
- XML Web Services: SOAP, XML
- Languages: C#, Visual Basic (VB).NET, ASP.NET
- Solutions: B2B Integration, B2C Application Development, Implementation of n-tier Architecture(MVC), Web Services based Application development, Reusable Components, Mobile Solutions
We also do Product Development for our Clients. We have also launched our own product Paylite – Human Resource Management System (HRMS) developed in ASP.Net. For more details please visit www.paylitehr.com
LAMP (Linux + Apache + MySQL + PHP) is the platform of choice for the development and deployment of high performance web applications. Linux as an operating system is most often used to run servers and can run quite well even on older hardware; Apache is the most widely used web server which can be run on a variety of operating system; MySQL is well known for its reliability and free availability; and PHP has a number of built-in features which make it more intuitive and is most often used in conjunction with MySQL.
Citytech has extensive experience in Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. We have capabilities in performing integration and development with LAMP technologies. Our team has development experience working on complex system for large web applications and custom software development.
We also do Customization in Joomla CMS, osCommerce, Drupal, Magento, Zend Cart, PHP BB, Word Press and Sugar CRM.
Citytech Software expertise in different technologies has been generated in the course of delivering many ColdFusion projects for our clients in different parts of the world. Here is the list of some technologies where we have a proven track record.
- ColdFusion Web application development: Our team of ColdFusion consultants/developers has strong experience in delivering highly secured, multi-user, robust, high valued and high performance web applications. We have worked on multiple versions (4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x) of ColdFusion.
- ColdFusion Framework: We have worked on multiple frameworks of ColdFusion i.e. Fusebox, ColdBox.
- ColdFusion Integration: Our ColdFusion developers/consultants have strong experience and expertise in integrating ColdFusion applications with various Adobe products like Flash and Flex. We have also integrated Java and .NET class libraries with ColdFusion in many of our projects. This provides us the flexibility to use the already developed class libraries in different programming languages.