It has come to our notice that some unscrupulous agencies are alluring job aspirants with employment opportunities with Citytech Software Private Limited and extracting money as security deposit, documentation processing fees or training fees.
We would like everyone to be aware that Citytech Software Private Limited never requires applicants to pay any amount of money in any form or for any purpose at any stage of its recruitment and selection process. If any job aspirant comes across any such unauthorised demand, he or she can immediately contact us at: payal[at]citytechcorp.com
Citytech will give you the opportunity to grow and live your dreams!!!
At Citytech we crave for big challenges. We’re inspired by the making impossible possible. Software Engineers at Citytech are always driven by the innovative ideas, new challenges, dare to take up new challenges and think out-of-the-box. As an associate of Citytech, you will be always encouraged to be creative. Citytech gives you the opportunity to work on complex projects and top clients from across the globe. If you are ready to take the challenge and if you have the passion for work, we would like to welcome you to join our winning team.
We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET MVC developer who will able to develop and support all the web applications.
1) Able to architect, design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
2) Strong knowledge of .NET framework along with ASP DotNet, MVC, .NET CORE
3) Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server.
4) Familiar with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and other DB operations.
5) Web Service Technologies: WCF, WebAPI, REST API
6) Knowledge in jQuery, AJAX
7) Strong SQL writing skills
8) Should have strong understanding of all the aspects of software development cycle
9) Excellent verbal communication skills
10) Excellent critical thinking/problem analysis to resolution skills
We are looking for a ASP.Net developer to work on product (HR & Payroll system)
1. Proven experience as a .NET
2. Developer or Application developer
3. Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (preferable Model-View-Controller)
4.Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
5. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
6. Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
7. Knowledge on HR & Payroll System
8. Knowledge on Attendance Device Integration
9. Knowledge on Appraisal System and Recruitment System
10. BTech/BCA/MCA/MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Please click here to upload your resume. We’ll store your uploaded resume and will use them for future job opportunities.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|