We are the preferred choice as a development partner for other Kentico Development partners across the globe to help them deliver more.
Kentico is an integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, online communities and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multisite management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules and 450 configurable web parts.
Why you should hire a Kentico developer from Citytech?
- Team of 25 Kentico Developers (which includes 13 Kentico Certified Developers).
- The team has delivered more than 150 Kentico websites design and development.
- Our Kentico Developers have good working experience on Kentico EMS, Kentico CMS, Kentico Intranet development and Kentico eCommerce implementation.
- Our Kentico developers have good experience in different business solution integration like CRM, ERP and other email marketing tools.
- Our Kentico developers have extensively worked on custom workflow implementation, web parts configurations, API integration.
- Our developers have good experience on Web forms as well as MVC. We are equally comfortable with the current version of Kentico 9 (MVC) as well as the older versions. Our team is quite apt in upgrading from earlier version to the latest version of Kentico to get most out of their websites.
Kentico development services engagement model
Kentico in Numbers
- Kentico is currently used by more than 25,000 websites in 90 countries.
- Currently the product is used by 3,000+ clients all over the world.
- Kentico is delivered through a network of 1,000+ partners in 80 countries.
- Kentico is shipped with 450+ configurable Web parts and 70+ modules.
- Kentico has a great team of 150 employees across 4 countries (US, UK, AU, CZ).
Citytech were the proud Platinum Sponsor at the Kentico Connection 2014 events at Prague and Boston
Advantages of Kentico CMS
- Easy-to-use editing interface in a browser
- Full-featured content management system
- A complete, all-in-one solution
- Highly flexible and extensible
- Rapid development and short time to web
Our business model for Kentico DevelopmentWe have been working mostly with other Kentico Partners across the globe and helping them deliver more to their customers. Our NDA's with them restrict us in using their projects on our portfolio. We have a good number of end-users as Kentico Programming customers also.
Our Director Rabindra Banthia with Petr Palas, CEO of Kentico Software and Eric C. Webb, President of Sales & Operations, Kentico Software, LLC (USA).
Some of our Kentico projects